Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Gratitude-Family Roots Update

I am grateful to write this letter to update the information that I have just learned regarding my family roots. Read my past article Rootless but Fruitful in my blog history.

Today I received information from my newly discovered family in Germany who were discovered through the death of our mother. I have also reconnected with my blood father after sparse communications over the past 40 years (Who is a blue eyed blondish German). Trying to figure out who I am and why our mother abandoned so many of her children. I was told today after believing I was Jewish that our mother was a German and worked for the German air-force as a teenager How could she do this if she was Jewish?

This information has made me rethink who I am. The truth shall set us free from many misinterpretations and change our perspective. I have been caring the pain and abandonment of what I thought was genetic for 50 years to find out it is all a lie. I do not know the truth. Intellectually I was able to reconcile this ox y moron putting out the fires of any guilt or shame. I will continue to seek truth always.

I have experienced a life full of contradictions,to find the only reason to live, (reconnection to family helps in this process) honoring life, creating peace and unity in the world. Thus establishing our individual nobility and responsibility to protect and care for all life all humanity in a just manner uplifting and educating ourselves and others in this process. Realization that we work better as a whole unit then fragmented fear based ego veiled survivalists. We are love. We are worthy. We are powerful and we can change the world and make it a better place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment